Posts tagged photography
How I blogged with my Sony NEX 5n camera and iPhone
- Took the photos with an Eye-Fi card inside
- All images automatically gets downloaded to my phone (even without wifi) through Shuttersnitch
- Can view all images immediately on my phone and delete any that are unusable
- Use Snapseed to edit my choices
- Last but not least, I use the Tumblr app to post my images with its own tags and titles.
This was done for my images taken at the Renegade Craft Fair [in previous posts]. Super convenient and super cool in ensuring I can take really great shots and post them up sans Macbook Pro + Lightroom.
This worked great!!
“ You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.”
“ Lighting is not a substitute for having something to say. A new lens isn’t the same as new understanding. A new camera is no substitute for knowing your own heart…”
Ninety nine per cent of the photographs we take are failures. They might have documentary value, or fulfill an assignment, but they won’t stand the test of time. That’s what makes it interesting, otherwise why be a photographer?
Even the Great ones make Mistakes!!!