Posts tagged photography
“ The most powerful weapon in the wold has been, and can be a photograph.”
Military weapons can only destroy.
Cameras in the hands of photographers with hears can capture love-hope-passion- change lives and make a world a better place.
…and it only takes 1/500th of a second.
Life goes on — we photograph it.
But, it’s much better with Love.
“ We don’t have enough words for photography. Can you imagine writers having only one word for writing?”
“ There are two kinds of photographers: those who compose pictures and those who take them. The former work in studios. For the latter, the studio is the world…. For them, the ordinary doesn’t exist: every thing in life is a source of nourishment.”
“ This then: to photograph a rock, have it look like a rock, but be more than a rock.”
How I blogged with my Sony NEX 5n camera and iPhone
- Took the photos with an Eye-Fi card inside
- All images automatically gets downloaded to my phone (even without wifi) through Shuttersnitch
- Can view all images immediately on my phone and delete any that are unusable
- Use Snapseed to edit my choices
- Last but not least, I use the Tumblr app to post my images with its own tags and titles.
This was done for my images taken at the Renegade Craft Fair [in previous posts]. Super convenient and super cool in ensuring I can take really great shots and post them up sans Macbook Pro + Lightroom.
This worked great!!
“ You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.”